Big news – we’ve just launched an exciting new digital portal for our partners (the likes of Gopuff, Stuart and YoungOnes), and it will be a real game-changer. With a seamless, user-friendly interface, tons of intuitive features and a whole host of useful resources, the portal is set to save our partners considerable time, and give them way more visibility over their insurance programmes too.
This re-imagined portal has been meticulously designed to make sure every one of our partners gets the maximum benefit out of their Collective Benefits partnership and can do so with minimal effort. Bingo.
Here’s what our Lead Product Manager, Dan Symons has to say 👇
Everything in one easy-to-navigate place
Our new portal provides our partners with improved visibility over their programme performance, so they can easily manage their members’ data, and can also seamlessly track claims with real-time data. All in one place. Nice.
- Desktop and mobile-friendly interface with passwordless sign-in makes the portal super easy to access, regardless of the device.
- An upfront view of package inclusions and insurance documentation reduces time spent trying to find key information.
- Say goodbye to fiddly spreadsheets, and hello to accurate member data management gives our partners greater control.
- Real-time data on claims and benefits usage gives our partners a birds-eye view of their programme and its performance.
Programme administration made easy
Partners can now carry out all programme admin tasks in a few clicks from their portal:
- Workers can be added and removed with a new, super simple member management feature. Partners now have the option to update member lists either weekly or monthly and preview their pending changes.
- The status of each member can be viewed at any time, so partners can see who’s active, inactive, and yet to be registered at a glance.
- We even provide a breakdown of registration rates by tier, helpful for those with more complex programmes.
View claims and benefits usage
Partners can now get a crystal-clear understanding of how their workers are using their insurance with our new claims visibility feature:
- Claims can be verified at the click of a button, so workers get their money much more quickly.
- It’s easy to see which claims have been submitted and their current status.
- A handy filter tool makes it easy to see claims by type, and to see which kind of claims are submitted most often.
Better visibility of programme performance
Partners can track their programme performance over time using our new user-friendly visual dashboards.
The dashboards provide real-time claims data and self-serve insights, making it easy to monitor programme success over time.
Useful market insights and product updates
Our new partner portal also includes an easy-to-navigate hub of useful content, including the latest market insights and information on Collective product updates.
Partners will also find webinar invites, our latest research and news roundups here, too!
And that’s pretty much a wrap! (For now.) We’re thrilled with the outcome of our portal redesign, and are looking forward to continually improving it to make our partners’ experience as seamless and valuable as possible. Watch this space 💫
Want to find out more about Collective Benefits insurance products? Just head here.